- Race location
- The departure takes place at 10:00 in the morning from the fairground of the town of Uga for the festivities of San Isidro 2018, in the municipality of Yaiza.
- Dorsal collecting address
- 18:00 Collection of numbers in the cultural center of the town of UGA.
- Return policy
- There is no return to be FREE. The inscriptions are personal and non-transferable and implies acceptance of all the articles of this regulation.
I CAREER OF THE COLORS SAN ISIDRO 2018
DEFINITION AND PRESENTATION
THE "CAREER OF THE COLORS" is inspired by the Holi Hindu festival, which celebrates Holika, daughter of the god and devils, a deity of India.The name of the festival, Holi, means color and represents, the spirit of fraternity, harmony and tolerance.
On the way, participants can run or jog. Go with friends, family, or alone.
The only two rules are to wear white clothes and finish painted in colors. On the way you pass through 4 color stations - orange, pink, yellow and blue - and enjoy a good time of relaxation. The event promotes and celebrates healthy living, happiness, and individuality.
Race on foot for any type of surface of 5,800km crossing the town of Uga.
It is for this reason that the City of Yaiza, organizes the I CARRERA DE LOS COLORES SAN ISIDRO 2018, to be held in the town of Uga, on Sunday May 13 at 10: 00 in the morning with an approximate duration of one hour and half of career.
The detail of the test is as follows:
FRIDAY, MAY 11
18:00. Collection of numbers in the cultural center of UGA.
SUNDAY, MAY 13
9:00. Opening of the guard clothes in the boxes enabled in the fairgrounds.
9:45. Call the participants to the goal.
10:00. Output for all categories.
All federated and non-federated athletes, over 18 years of age, who participate in registration in time and in the manner established in these regulations, may participate.
Children under 16 to 17 may participate with parental or maternal authorization or legal guardian. For the test a limit of 200 participants will be established.
It is the participant's responsibility to be well prepared for the test. That is, enjoy good physical health in general.
-It will be done individually, it will be differentiated into two male and female categories.
16 - 17 years Promotion
18 - 60 years Senior
Entries are limited to 200 participants.
Registration can be done online at www yaiza.es
The inscriptions are personal and non-transferable and implies acceptance of all the articles of this regulation.
Price of the inscriptions
€ 0 - Per corridor / individual category.
Closing of the inscriptions
Registrations will be closed two days before the test or limited places.
DELIVERY OF DORSALES
The delivery of numbers will be held on Friday May 11 at 18:00 in the cultural center of Uga.
For minors to register must fill out the authorization of their father or mother.
The participants grant the organizer of the event the right, permission and authorization to use their name, voice and image when they have been taken during the event (reproductions, photographs, publication and classifications.
TRAVEL AND CARE WITH THE ENVIRONMENT
- The organization will be responsible for the signaling and control of the circuits, the participants will commit to respect the rules of the competition, as well as to know the route.
- The organization will not use lime, paint or posters to indicate the route.
- Participants are asked maximum consideration with the environment, when discarding waste such as glasses, bottles, containers of gels and bars.
The distances are approximate and will be adapted according to the place where the test is performed.
Running: running on foot - 5,800km.
The chip system guarantees timing with real times.
It will start at the finish line and finish when the runner reaches the finish line.
There will be a full liquid refreshment and solid in goal.
TROPHIES AND CLASSIFICATION
Trophies for the first three classified in each category (female and male).